Sunday, February 26, 2012

Small Laundry spaces!

Like many of you, my laundry area is in a wonderfully tiny hall closet!  I have the itch to do something with it.  Here are some wonderful design ideas where a small closet has been transformed into a beautiful inviting area.  I may even start enjoying doing my laundry!  (I will let you know when I actually put these ideas to work!)  I absolutely love the first one!  The doors in front of the washer and dryer are a perfect way to hide the appliances.

Better Homes and Gardens


Better Homes and Gardens

Better Homes and Gardens

Martha Stewart

Better Homes and Gardens

casadevalentina.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... now you need to show everyone what you did with YOURS!

    ReplyDelete